UFC 269 is tonight with the prelims starting at 8 PM est. and the main card at 10 PM est. With college football taking a backseat on Saturdays the UFC will once again takeover with two title fights that should be a fascinating watch. The prelims will be on ESPN2 and ESPN+ and the main card will be a PPV.
If you are looking to bet on this card, we have some really interesting betting picks to look at. Notably, the Action Network is backing Kai Kara-France to win by KO/TKO and so is Field Level Media from NJ.com. My favorite underdog bet of UFC 269 is Darrick Minner to storm Ryan Hall early in the first round en route to a victory. Lastly, Nunez/Pena to start round 2 is -168 which is my favorite parlay leg of the night so be sure to check those out.
If you want further analysis on the last PPV card of the 2021 year, click on the links provided below! Good luck all!
Sean Zerillo: Pedro Munhoz ML -115
Erich Richter: Darrick Minner ML +168
Billy Ward: Kai Kara-France ML (+110) | Kara-France by KO (+300)
- Pick: Josh Emmett ML -180
- Pick: Cruz/Munhoz Fight Goes The Distance -175
- Parlay: O’Malley ML + Nunes Wins ITD = -128
- Oliviera wins by decision +250
- Nunes to win by submission +350
- Ponzinhibbio to win by decision +275
- Kai Kara France wins by KO/TKO +300
- O’Malley wins in the second round +450