Each week, BeerLife Sports writers publish their picks for NFL player prop bets. This is an assessment of those selections, the same as we do for the betting results of The Oracle, the premiere handicapper at BeerLife Sports.
At BeerLife, we believe in sharing the details, the hits, and misses of our staff’s picks in an effort to be the most, if not the only, 100% transparent sports betting information channel.
For NFL Week 18, The Professor placed seven player-prop bets.
The results are in, with prices courtesy of DraftKings:
Player Prop Bets
- Bills QB Josh Allen over 35.5 yards rushing, -120: 63, Won
- Jets QB Zach Wilson under 187.5 yards passing, -115: 87, Won
- Chargers QB Justin Herbert over 275.5 yards passing, -115: 383, Won
- Chargers QB Justin Herbert over 13.5 yards rushing, -115: 1, Lost
- Titans QB Ryan Tannehill over 1.5 touchdowns passing, +130: 4, Won
- Titans WR A.J. Brown over 69.5 yards receiving, -115: 68, Lost
- Chiefs TE Travis Kelce TD scorer, -115: 1, Won
The Professor barely missed on going 6-1 for his NFL Week 18 player props.
A.J. Brown finished two yards under cashing his 69.5 yards receiving prop. Josh Allen easily hit his rushing prop and Zach Wilson underwheled by falling 101 yards short of his passing yards prop.
Justin Herbert thew 64 times for 383 yards, going well over his player-prop mark. Herbert, however, rushed twice for one yard. Tannehill popped off for four TD passes in Houston, giving The Professor a no-sweat bet. Kelce found the end zone in the first quarter to put the Chiefs ahead 7-0 at Denver. Easy money.
View past player props roundups throughout respective weeks here: