The board of top sportsbooks details line movement for every NFL game from the opening to current numbers and where money influences point spreads as the week progresses.
This board is updated daily, so check back throughout the week as we detail the point-spread movement, not just in the numbers but also in the game-by-game synopses.
Here’s where the numbers are moving or staying for NFL Week 15, as of Saturday night, Dec. 18:
|NFL WEEK 15 GAMES||OPENING FAV., DEC. 13||DRAFTKINGS||FANDUEL||BETMGM||CAESARS|
|TNF: Chiefs 34, Chargers 28 (OT)||Chiefs -3||Chiefs -3||Chiefs -3||Chiefs -3||Chiefs -3|
|Raiders at Browns||Browns -5||Browns -3||Browns -2.5||Browns -3||Browns -3|
|Colts 27, Patriots 17||Patriots -2.5||Colts -2||Colts -2.5||Colts -2.5||Colts -2|
|Football Team at Eagles||Eagles -2.5||Eagles -6.5||Eagles -6.5||Eagles -6.5||Eagles -6|
|Panthers at Bills||Bills -9.5||Bills -13||Bills -12.5||Bills -13.5||Bills -13|
|Jets at Dolphins||Dolphins -7||Dolphins -9.5||Dolphins -9.5||Dolphins -9.5||Dolphins -9.5|
|Cowboys at Giants||Cowboys -10||Cowboys -11.5||Cowboys -10.5||Cowboys -11.5||Cowboys -11.5|
|Packers at Ravens||Packers -2||Packers -7||Packers -7||Packers -7||Packers -7|
|Titans at Steelers||Titans -2.5||Steelers -1||Steelers -1||Steelers -1||Steelers -1.5|
|Texans at Jaguars||Jaguars -3.5||Jaguars -4.5||Jaguars -4.5||Jaguars -4.5||Jaguars -4.5|
|Cardinals at Lions||Cardinals -12.5||Cardinals -12||Cardinals -12.5||Cardinals -12.5||Cardinals -13|
|Falcons at 49ers||49ers -7.5||49ers -8.5||49ers -9.5||49ers -9.5||49ers -9|
|Bengals at Broncos||Bengals -3||Broncos -3||Broncos -3||Broncos -3||Broncos -3|
|Seahawks at Rams||Rams -7||Rams -6.5||Rams -6||Rams -6.5||Rams -6.5|
|SNF: Saints at Buccaneers||Buccaneers -11.5||Buccaneers -11.5||Buccaneers -11.5||Buccaneers -11.5||Buccaneers -11.5|
|MNF: Vikings at Bears||Vikings -4||Vikings -5.5||Vikings -5.5||Vikings -6||Vikings -6|
Raiders at Browns (Game moved to Monday afternoon)
- TUESDAY – Significant early action on the Raiders +5 moved the number down a full two points, to a stagnant and key number of three.
- WEDNESDAY – Bettors flipped the script, making the Raiders a one and 1.5 point favorite across the market.
- THURSDAY – Raiders -1.5 was the consensus mark.
- FRIDAY – FanDuel was the only book offering a spread after the NFL moved this game from Saturday to Mond ay afternoon due to a surge in COVID cases for the Browns. FanDuel had the Browns favored by one point.
- SATURDAY – Books returned this spread to the board and installed the Browns as a three-point favorite at all books except FanDuel, which was 2.5, up from Browns -1 on Friday.
Football Team at Eagles (Game moved to Tuesday evening)
- TUESDAY – Steady action on the Eagles under a key number of three points pushed this spread well past the opening mark, up to 4.5 and five points.
- WEDNESDAY – More Eagles backers hit the market, ballooning the spread to seven points.
- THURSDAY – The spread ticked over seven points at a couple books while the others held at seven.
- FRIDAY – FanDuel was at 7.5 points as the lone book posting a spread for this game after the NFL moved it from Sunday to Tuesday evening because of COVID.
- SATURDAY – The spread returned across the market at 6.5 and six points in favor of the Eagles.
Panthers at Bills
- TUESDAY – Sportsbooks opened this spread just under a key number of 10 points, and early bettors hammered that to push it to a consensus 10.5.
- WEDNESDAY – Bills moved to -11 at DraftKings and Caesars.
- THURSDAY – Books were split at 11 and 11.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Books again were split, this time at 11.5 and 12 points.
- SATURDAY – More action on the Bills put the spread at 12.5, 13 and 13.5 across boards.
Jets at Dolphins
- TUESDAY – Books put this spread at seven points to open. Bettors sided with the ‘Fins at a stagnant number, pushing the spread to 8.5 across the board.
- WEDNESDAY – More money on the Dolphins rose the spread to 10 points, and 10.5 at DraftKings.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings moved back to 10 points, in line with the rest of the market.
- FRIDAY – Jets bettors hit every 10-point posting across the board, moving the spread to a consensus 9.5.
- SATURDAY – Spreads held at 9.5 points after Jets backers took the value at 10 a day earlier. No Dolphins buyback hit the market at 9.5 points.
Cowboys at Giants
- TUESDAY – At another stagnant opening number, 10, early betters laid the points with “America’s Team” on the road in a divisional matchup.
- WEDNESDAY – DraftKings moved to 11 points as all other books held at 10.5.
- THURSDAY – Respective spreads held at Wednesday’s marks.
- FRIDAY – Respective spreads held for a third-straight day, with DraftKings listing 11 points and all others at 10.5.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the lone book at 10.5 points as all others sat at 11.5.
Packers at Ravens
- TUESDAY – The Packers opened as a two-point road favorite at Baltimore. No matter, the spread ballooned to a majority 4.5 on The Pack.
- WEDNESDAY – More Packers backers returned, moving the spread to upward of 5.5 points.
- THURSDAY – Five and 5.5 points were the numbers, signaling more Packers support.
- FRIDAY – Another wave of Packers backers hit the market, pushing the spread to seven points everywhere except BetMGM (6.5).
- SATURDAY – BetMGM joined the fold at seven points after Packers money hit 6.5 at “the king of sportsbooks.”
Titans at Steelers
- TUESDAY – Early bettors snubbed the Titans as a 2.5-point road favorite and took the points on the Steelers as books opened this number on the doorstep of a key number of three.
- WEDNESDAY – The spread was a consensus 1.5 points as more money on the Steelers tightened the number.
- THURSDAY – Spreads moved down to one point across the board.
- FRIDAY – Bettors made the Steelers a one-point favorite at all books except BetMGM, which put this game at a “pick ’em.”
- SATURDAY – Caesars went up to 1.5 points as all others were at Steelers -1.
Texans at Jaguars
- TUESDAY – What a game to bet. A divisional clash between two teams with a combined four wins through 14 weeks. This game is in a range of three, 3.5 and four points from an opener of 3.5 points. The fact the spread dropped to three points and rose to four across the board is an indicator of the volatility.
- WEDNESDAY – Three books were at 3.5 points while DraftKings was at four.
- THURSDAY – More books joined DraftKings at four points, taking action on the Jaguars.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings went up to five points. The other three books were at 4.5.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings fell back to 4.5 points, in line with the rest of the market.
Cardinals at Lions
- TUESDAY – Books opened at 12.5 points, a soft, albeit large spread for one team in the home-field-advantage hunt for the playoffs and another vying for the No. 1 pick in the April draft. “Surprisingly,” early bettors took the Cards under two touchdowns and only pushed the spread to 13.5, which is still under another key number of 14, leaving some meat on the bone for Tuesday’s Cardinals backers.
- WEDNESDAY – Books were split at 12.5 and 13 points.
- THURSDAY – Respective spreads held from Wednesday.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings dropped to 12 points. FanDuel and BetMGM were at 12.5 and Caesars was highest at 13 points.
- SATURDAY – Respective spreads held at Friday’s marks.
Falcons at 49ers
- TUESDAY – Books gave potential Falcons backers a shot at +7.5 for the opening number. Nay, said the market. the Niners are 9.5-point favs.
- WEDNESDAY – Most books moved down slightly to nine points while DraftKings held at 9.5.
- THURSDAY – The market was split at nine and 9.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Same as Thursday.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings dropped to 8.5 points after taking Falcons action. Caesars was at nine points and the remaining books at 9.5 points.
Bengals at Broncos
- TUESDAY – Similar to the Patriots-Colts game, the road team opened as a fairly short favorite in key-number territory. Broncos backers flipped the script to -1.5 points for the home team.
- WEDNESDAY – The spread moved up to a consensus 2.5 points across the four major books.
- THURSDAY – A couple books moved to three points.
- FRIDAY – Broncos -3 was the consensus across the market after Broncos backers hit spreads at 2.5 points.
- SATURDAY – Market held at three points.
Seahawks at Rams (Game moved to Tuesday evening)
- TUESDAY – Books again went to the well for an opener on a stagnant number. Rams -7 at home, though, dropped drastically to a range of four, 4.5 and five points thanks to early ‘Hawks backers.
- WEDNESDAY – Caesars was at five points as all others were at 4.5.
- THURSDAY – More books joined Caesars at five points as bettors backed the Rams.
- FRIDAY – Like other games that were moved from their original dates, FanDuel was the only book to list a spread for this one: 5.5 points.
- SATURDAY – Rams -6.5 was the majority mark with FanDuel at six points.
SNF: Saints at Buccaneers
- TUESDAY – At an 11.5-point opener, well over a key number of 10, Saints backers brought this spread down to 10.5 points… still over a key number.
- WEDNESDAY – Books were split between 10.5 and 11 points.
- THURSDAY – Eleven points was the consensus as money came in on the Bucs, even over a key number of 10 points.
- FRIDAY – BetMGM was the lowest book, at 11 points. All other books were at 11.5.
- SATURDAY – The market consensus was 11.5 points.
MNF: Vikings at Bears
- TUESDAY – Early money hit the home underdog on Monday Night Football. The Bears, as a four-point underdog, dropped to a majority 3.5 across books.
- WEDNESDAY – The spread was a consensus 3.5 points across the board.
- THURSDAY – Vikings backers hit the market, moving the spread up to four and 4.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Vikings bettors hit this spread hard, putting it in a range of 5.5, six and 6.5 points.
- SATURDAY – The market was split at 5.5 and six points.
Thursday’s result: Chiefs 34, Chargers 28 (OT)
- TUESDAY – The spread hasn’t budged off the opening mark of a stagnant three points.
- WEDNESDAY – Neither side received enough action to move off three points.
- THURSDAY – Three points was the closing number but was juiced up at some books from -110 to -120 on the Chiefs’ side.
Saturday’s result: Colts 27, Patriots 17
- TUESDAY – One of the biggest early movers, bettors flipped the Patriots -2.5 to Colts -2.5.
- WEDNESDAY – Spread held at 2.5 points in favor of the Colts.
- THURSDAY – The spread didn’t reach a key number of three points.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings and Caesars dropped to two points after taking money on the Patriots at +2.5.
- SATURDAY – Spreads closed at two and 2.5 points in favor of the Colts.
View past lines and movement throughout respective weeks here:
Mario Sanelli writes about sports betting for BeerLife Sports. He previously was the editorial assistant and a general-assignment reporter at The Denver Post for five years after serving as chief editor of The Metropolitan at MSU Denver. Mario was a NFL and college football insider with Mile High Sports for six years.