The board of top sportsbooks details line movement for every NFL game from the opening to current numbers and where money influences point spreads as the week progresses.
This board is updated daily, so check back throughout the week as we detail the point-spread movement, not just in the numbers but also in the game-by-game synopses.
Here’s where the numbers are moving or staying for NFL Week 14, as of Saturday afternoon, Dec. 11:
|NFL WEEK 14 GAMES||OPENING FAV., DEC. 6||DRAFTKINGS||FANDUEL||BETMGM||CAESARS|
|TNF: Vikings 36, Steelers 28||Vikings -4||Vikings -3.5||Vikings -3.5||Vikings -3.5||Vikings -3.5|
|Raiders at Chiefs||Chiefs -10||Chiefs -9.5||Chiefs -10||Chiefs -10||Chiefs -9.5|
|Saints at Jets||Saints -6.5||Saints -5.5||Saints -5||Saints -5.5||Saints -5.5|
|49ers at Bengals||Bengals -2.5||49ers -2||49ers -1.5||49ers -1.5||49ers -1.5|
|Jaguars at Titans||Titans -9.5||Titans -8||Titans -8.5||Titans -8.5||Titans -8.5|
|Ravens at Browns||Ravens -1||Browns -3||Browns -2.5||Browns -2.5||Browns -3|
|Falcons at Panthers||Panthers -3||Panthers -3||Panthers -2.5||Panthers -3||Panthers -3|
|Cowboys at Football Team||Cowboys -5||Cowboys -5||Cowboys -4.5||Cowboys -4.5||Cowboys -4.5|
|Seahawks at Texans||Seahawks -6.5||Seahawks -8.5||Seahawks -8.5||Seahawks -8.5||Seahawks -8.5|
|Lions at Broncos||Broncos -8.5||Broncos -10.5||Broncos -10||Broncos -10.5||Broncos -11|
|Giants at Chargers||Chargers -7||Chargers -8.5||Chargers -9||Chargers -9.5||Chargers -10|
|Bills at Buccaneers||Buccaneers -3||Buccaneers -3.5||Buccaneers -3||Buccaneers -3.5||Buccaneers -3.5|
|SNF: Bears at Packers||Packers -12.5||Packers -12.5||Packers -11.5||Packers -12||Packers -12|
|MNF: Rams at Cardinals||Cardinals -2.5||Cardinals -2.5||Cardinals -2||Cardinals -2.5||Cardinals -2.5|
|BYES: Colts, Dolphins,|
Raiders at Chiefs
- MONDAY – Books moved from 10 points to 9.5 as money on the Raiders hit a key-number opener.
- TUESDAY – This spread dipped to a low mark of 8.5 at FanDuel, which joined the market on Tuesday after listing its entire slate “OFF” the board on Monday night. More money has hit the Raiders side early in the week at 10 points.
- WEDNESDAY – FanDuel again was at 8.5 points, its opening number, as the remaining books held at 9.5. No significant money has come on the Chiefs to increase this spread back to the opener of 10.
- THURSDAY – FanDuel and BetMGM jumped to 10 points after taking Chiefs action. DraftKings and Caesars were at 9.5.
- FRIDAY – Books were split between 9.5 and 10 points for a second straight day.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings and Caesars were at 10 points. FanDuel and BetMGM were at 9.5.
Saints at Jets
- MONDAY – This spread moved down slightly with Jets backers hitting the opening number of six points.
- TUESDAY – Most books had this game at 5.5 points. DraftKings went down to five, signaling enough money on the underdog Jets to shrink the spread slightly.
- WEDNESDAY – All books were at 5.5 points after DraftKings took Saints money at five points.
- THURSDAY – All books remained at 5.5 points.
- FRIDAY – No books budged off 5.5 points.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the lone book that moved, falling to five points.
49ers at Bengals
- MONDAY – Early action on the underdog 49ers wasn’t deterred by this spead opening at 2.5 points, just under a key number of three.
- TUESDAY – Betters showed books that opening this game at Bengals -2.5 points was mispriced, hammering the Niners for a second-straight day. BetMGM went to a “pick ’em.” Bengals -1 was the mark at all other books.
- WEDNESDAY – 49ers backers returned in full force for a third-straight day, flipping this spread now to the road team as a one- or 1.5-point favorite.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings took more money on the 49ers, moving its spread to two points. All other books were at 1.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Same respective spreads held from Thursday.
- SATURDAY – No more movement came.
Jaguars at Titans
- MONDAY – The opening number of 9.5 hadn’t moved off that mark, despite being just under a key number of 10 for the Titans to cover.
- TUESDAY – Bettors sided with the Jags early on, even under a key number of 10 points, driving the spread to a range of 9.5, nine and 8.5.
- WEDNESDAY – More Jags support moved the spread to a consensus 8.5 points.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings was the lone book to drop to eight points, evidence of more Jags backing.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings joined the rest of the books at 8.5 points.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings fell back to eight points as all other books remained at 8.5.
Ravens at Browns
- MONDAY – Books opened the visiting Ravens as a short favorite. Early bettors flipped this spread toward the Browns, then increased it.
- TUESDAY – Spread were split between the four books, at two and 2.5 points for the favored Browns.
- WEDNESDAY – Browns bettors hit books listing two points, moving those books in line for a consensus 2.5 points across the market.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings and Caesars went up to three points after taking more Browns money.
- FRIDAY – Books were split at 2.5 and three points, with DraftKings and Caesars again listing the higher spreads.
- SATURDAY – Same as Friday.
Falcons at Panthers
- MONDAY – This speard held at the opening mark of three points.
- TUESDAY – Bettors took the Falcons +3, a key, yet stagnant number, dropping the spread to 2.5 across the market. This mark offers Panthers buyback under a field goal.
- WEDNESDAY – No significant action came on either team, keeping the spread at a consensus 2.5 points.
- THURSDAY – All books remained at 2.5 points except Caesars, which went to three.
- FRIDAY – BetMGM joined Caesars at three points as the rest remained under a key number.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the only book at 2.5 points. The rest were at a key number of three.
Cowboys at Football Team
- MONDAY – The Football Team dropped from a five-point underdog to four points.
- TUESDAY – Four points held at all books except DraftKings, which dropped to 3.5 after taking more Football Team action above a key number of three points.
- WEDNESDAY – Cowboys backers entered, bumping spreads to four or 4.5 points.
- THURSDAY – BetMGM was the only book at four points as all others were at 4.5.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings dropped to four points, joining BetMGM. All others held at 4.5.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings moved up a full point to five. BetMGM joined the remaining books at 4.5 points.
Seahawks at Texans
- MONDAY – Early bettors pounced on the Seahawks -6.5, moving the spread to upward of 7.5.
- TUESDAY – The spread held at a majority of 7.5 but Caesars received more Seahawks action, even over a key number of seven, which moved their mark to eight points.
- WEDNESDAY – All respective Tuesday marks held.
- THURSDAY – BetMGM was the lone book at eight points. All others took Seahawks action and moved to 8.5.
- FRIDAY – BetMGM moved to 8.5 points, making that mark a consensus across the board.
- SATURDAY – All books again were at 8.5 points.
Lions at Broncos
- MONDAY – This spread dropped a half point from opening at 8.5 as early money hit the Lions.
- TUESDAY – DraftKings, FanDuel and Caesars were at eight points. BetMGM moved to 7.5 with more action on the Lions.
- WEDNESDAY – Bettors put their money on the Broncos, putting the spread in a range of eight, 8.5 and 9.5 points.
- THURSDAY – Broncos backers flooded the market, making the home team a consensus 10-point favorite.
- FRIDAY – This spread didn’t cross through 10 points. It also didn’t fall under a key number.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the lone book at 10 points. The remaining three crossed through a key number, to either 10.5 or 11.
Giants at Chargers
- MONDAY – This game opened at a stagnant seven points and early action pushed it through another key number of 10.
- TUESDAY – The market stayed at 10.5 points across the board. No buyback at 10.5 hit the Giants, despite that mark being above a key number of 10.
- WEDNESDAY – The absent buyback on Tuesday made its presence felt a day later. Significant Giants money hit 10.5 points at all four books.
- THURSDAY – Books were split at 9.5 and 10 points as more Giants support hit the board.
- FRIDAY – Caesars was the lone book at 10 points.
- SATURDAY – Variety abounded at 8.5, nine, 9.5 and 10 points across the board.
Bills at Buccaneers
- MONDAY – Books posted this opening spread at three points, where it stayed to begin with.
- TUESDAY – The Bucs moved to -3.5 at two books, while the other two held at three points.
- WEDNESDAY – Respective Tuesday marks held.
- THURSDAY – Books were split at three and 3.5 points.
- FRIDAY – The market moved to a consensus three points.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the only book at three points. All other books crossed through that number to 3.5.
SNF: Bears at Packers
- MONDAY – The largest opening spread of Week 14, DraftKings took action on the Bears while other books held at the opening number.
- TUESDAY – Spreads held at Monday marks, with DraftKings sitting at 11.5 points and all others at 12.5.
- WEDNESDAY – DraftKings moved to 12.5 points, joining the other three books.
- THURSDAY – FanDuel dropped to 11.5 as the only book to move off 12.5 points.
- FRIDAY – BetMGM dropped to 11.5 points and Caesars moved down to 12.
- SATURDAY – Books were in a range of 11.5, 12 and 12.5 points.
MNF: Rams at Cardinals
- MONDAY – Early money was on the Cardinals to cover 2.5 points as home favorites, moving posted spreads to three points.
- TUESDAY – Rams money hit +3 and erased that number. The spread was 2.5, and down to two points at DraftKings.
- WEDNESDAY – Respective Tuesday marks held.
- THURSDAY – Books were split at two and 2.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Caesars was the only book at 2.5 points.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the lone book at two points. The rest were at 2.5.
Thursday’s result: Vikings 36, Steelers 28
- MONDAY – Early bettors backed the Steelers as four-point underdogs, dropping the spread to 3.5 and three. At 3.5 there was still value on the Steelers.
- TUESDAY – Steelers bettors erased +3.5, taking “the hook” on the road underdogs and rendering this spread to a stagnant three points across the market.
- WEDNESDAY – Spreads at the above-listed sportsbooks held at three points.
- THURSDAY – Late money on the Vikings moved spreads to 3.5 points.
View past lines and movement throughout respective weeks here: