The board of top sportsbooks details line movement for every NFL game from the opening to current numbers and where money influences point spreads as the week progresses.
This board is updated daily, so check back throughout the week as we detail the point-spread movement, not just in the numbers but also in the game-by-game synopses.
Here’s where the numbers are moving or staying for NFL Week 13, as of Friday night:
|NFL WEEK 13 GAMES||OPENING FAV., NOV. 29||DRAFTKINGS||FANDUEL||BETMGM||CAESARS|
|TNF: Cowboys 27, Saints 17||Cowboys -5||Cowboys -6.5||Cowboys -6.5||Cowboys -6.5||Cowboys -6.5|
|Vikings at Lions||Vikings -7.5||Vikings -7.5||Vikings -7.5||Vikings -7||Vikings -7.5|
|Cardinals at Bears||Cardinals -7||Cardinals -7.5||Cardinals -7.5||Cardinals -7.5||Cardinals -7.5|
|Buccaneers at Falcons||Buccaneers -9.5||Buccaneers -10.5||Buccaneers -10.5||Buccaneers -10.5||Buccaneers -10.5|
|Colts at Texans||Colts -7||Colts -10||Colts -10||Colts -10||Colts -10|
|Eagles at Jets||Eagles -6.5||Eagles -7||Eagles -7||Eagles -7||Eagles -6.5|
|Chargers at Bengals||Bengals -1.5||Bengals -3||Bengals -3||Bengals -3||Bengals -3|
|Giants at Dolphins||Dolphins -2.5||Dolphins -6||Dolphins -6.5||Dolphins -6||Dolphins -6|
|Football Team at Raiders||Raiders -1.5||Raiders -1||Raiders -1.5||Raiders -1.5||Raiders -1.5|
|Ravens at Steelers||Ravens -3||Ravens -4.5||Ravens -4.5||Ravens -4.5||Ravens -4.5|
|Jaguars at Rams||Rams -12||Rams -12.5||Rams -13||Rams -12.5||Rams -13|
|49ers at Seahawks||Seahawks -1.5||49ers -3.5||49ers -3.5||49ers -3.5||49ers -3|
|SNF: Broncos at Chiefs||Chiefs -9.5||Chiefs -9.5||Chiefs -9.5||Chiefs -9.5||Chiefs -9.5|
|MNF: Patriots at Bills||Bills -3||Bills -3||Bills -2.5||Bills -2.5||Bills -2.5|
|BYES: Carolina, Cleveland,|
|Green Bay, Tennessee|
Cowboys 27, Saints 17
- TUESDAY – Early money hit the Saints as five-point home underdogs on a short week, dropping the spread to 4.5 across the four above-listed sportsbooks.
- WEDNESDAY – The market held at 4.5 points as no significant money bought back on the Cowboys at a shorter number than the opener.
- THURSDAY – The Cowboys closed at -6.5 as a flood of backing moved the spread two full points.
Vikings at Lions
- TUESDAY – Books opened this spread just over a key number of seven points and early action took the hook with the winless Lions.
- WEDNESDAY – The seven-point spread held throughout the day across all four books.
- THURSDAY – This game remained at seven points as neither side received enough action to budge the spread off a key number of seven.
- FRIDAY – The spread went back to its opening number of 7.5 points as action came on the Vikings. This also is the mark that saw early bettors take the Lions.
Cardinals at Bears
- TUESDAY – Bettors weren’t deterred by this spread opening at a stagnant seven points and hit the favored Cardinals at that number.
- WEDNESDAY – Most books held at 7.5 points but Caesars moved to eight after money hit the Cardinals despite already being over a touchdown favorite.
- THURSDAY – Caesars dropped back to 7.5 points, joining DraftKings and BetMGM. FanDuel was at seven points.
- FRIDAY – All books were at 7.5 points.
Buccaneers at Falcons
- TUESDAY – Money took the Bucs at just under another key number of 10 points, pushing the line through that mark.
- WEDNESDAY – Three books listed 11 points while BetMGM was at 10.5.
- THURSDAY – Falcons backers hit 11 points, shrinking the spread to 10.5. Caesars went down to 10.
- FRIDAY – All books were at 10.5 points.
Colts at Texans
- TUESDAY – Another stagnant opening number of seven points saw early bettors take the favored Colts.
- WEDNESDAY – The spread began to vary across the books, all in the Colts’ direction. After opening at seven points, the range was 8.5, nine and 9.5.
- THURSDAY – More money on the Colts came. Spreads rose to 10 points at three books. DraftKings was at 9.5.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings joined the other books at 10 points.
Eagles at Jets
- TUESDAY – This point spread opened in key-number territory at 6.5 and hasn’t had any significant action in either direction to move it.
- WEDNESDAY – Eagles money came at 6.5 points, moving to seven at a couple books. The other two remained at 6.5.
- THURSDAY – Books remained split at 6.5 and seven points.
- FRIDAY – Caesars was the only book at 6.5 points as all others listed the spread at seven.
Chargers at Bengals
- TUESDAY – The Bengals opened as a short home favorite and early action was heavily on their side, moving the spread to three and 3.5.
- WEDNESDAY – Three and the hook was erased as money hit the Chargers at that number, leaving this spread at three across the board.
- THURSDAY – The four books listed above all kept this game at three points, with no money nudging it either way.
- FRIDAY – Three points remained the mark across all books.
Giants at Dolphins
- TUESDAY – There’s a discrepancy in the market. This spread opened at 2.5 points and half the books now list the Dolphins as a three-point favorite. The other half has them as a five or 5.5-point favorite.
- WEDNESDAY – The market came to somewhat of a middle ground at four and 4.5 points.
- THURSDAY – Two books were at 4.5 points. The other half at four.
- FRIDAY – Massive money on the Dolphins rose the spread to six points everywhere except FanDuel, which went even higher at 6.5.
Football Team at Raiders
- TUESDAY – Raiders backers moved this spread in their direction a full point from the opening number across the market.
- WEDNESDAY – Caesars dropped from 2.5 to two points. All other books remained at 2.5.
- THURSDAY – Caesars remained at two points but all others went to 1.5, dropping a full point from Wednesday’s mark.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings dropped to a one-point spread. Caesars joined the others at 1.5.
Ravens at Steelers
- TUESDAY – Early money was on the road favorite Ravens, going to four and 4.5 from an opener of three points.
- WEDNESDAY – Ravens backers took four points, moving the market to a consensus 4.5.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings moved back to four points as the others remained at 4.5.
- FRIDAY – Action on the Ravens at DraftKings put that book in line with the rest of the market at 4.5 points.
Jaguars at Rams
- TUESDAY – Early bettors hit the Rams -12 in the largest opening spread of Week 13.
- WEDNESDAY – The spread was either 12.5 or 13 points, showing more betting on the Rams.
- THURSDAY – Respective spreads held at Wednesday’s marks.
- FRIDAY – Same as Thursday. Nothing changed. DraftKings and BetMGM were at 12.5. FanDuel and Caesars listed 13 points.
49ers at Seahawks
- TUESDAY – Sportsbooks opened the Seahawks as a short favorite. The market hammered the 49ers, moving them to 3.5-point favorites.
- WEDNESDAY – Some buyback on the Seahawks at +3.5 came, moving back to three points at two books. Seahawks +3.5, however, was still available.
- THURSDAY – The only book at three points was Caesars. All other books were at 3.5.
- FRIDAY – Same as Thursday.
Broncos at Chiefs
- TUESDAY – The NFL flexed this game from the morning window to Sunday night. Books tabbed the Chiefs as 9.5-point home favorites. Early money moved the spread to a key number of 10.
- WEDNESDAY – Buyback on the Broncos catching 10 points tightened the line at DraftKings and BetMGM, which moved to 9.5. Others held at 10 points.
- THURSDAY – The only book at 10 points was Caesars. FanDuel joined DraftKings and BetMGM at 9.5 after getting action on the Broncos at +10.
- FRIDAY – Caesars took Broncos action at +10, dropping to 9.5 points, in line with all other books.
Patriots at Bills
- TUESDAY – The Bills opened as a three-point favorite for Week 13’s Monday night game. Early Patriots backers snagged that number and moved it down to 2.5 points.
- WEDNESDAY – DraftKings was the lone book that moved from 2.5 points to three, taking money on the Bills to cover a field goal.
- THURSDAY – All books were at 2.5 points.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings bounced back up to three points, as it did on Wednesday. The remaining three books again held at 2.5, getting no significant action on the Bills to win by at least a field goal.
View past lines and movement throughout respective weeks here: