The board of top sportsbooks details line movement for every NFL game from the opening to current numbers and where money influences point spreads as the week progresses.
This board is updated daily, so check back throughout the week as we detail the point-spread movement, not just in the numbers but also in the game-by-game synopses.
Here’s where the numbers are moving or staying for NFL Week 12, as of late Saturday night:
|NFL WEEK 12 GAMES||OPENING FAV., NOV. 22||DRAFTKINGS||FANDUEL||BETMGM||CAESARS|
|Bears 16, Lions 14||Bears -3||Bears -2.5||Bears -3||Bears -3||Bears -3|
|Raiders 36, Cowboys 33 (OT)||Cowboys -7||Cowboys -7.5||Cowboys -7.5||Cowboys -7.5||Cowboys -7.5|
|Bills 31, Saints 6||Bills -4.5||Bills -6.5||Bills -6.5||Bills -6.5||Bills -6.5|
|Titans at Patriots||Patriots -2.5||Patriots -7||Patriots -7||Patriots -7||Patriots -7|
|Jets at Texans||Texans -3||Texans -2.5||Texans -2.5||Texans -2.5||Texans -2.5|
|Eagles at Giants||Eagles -3||Eagles -4||Eagles -3.5||Eagles -3.5||Eagles -4|
|Buccaneers at Colts||Buccaneers -3||Buccaneers -3||Buccaneers -3.5||Buccaneers -3||Buccaneers -3|
|Falcons at Jaguars||Pick ’em||Falcons -2||Falcons -2||Falcons -2||Falcons -2|
|Panthers at Dolphins||Panthers -1||Panthers -1.5||Panthers -2||Panthers -2||Panthers -2.5|
|Steelers at Bengals||Bengals -4||Bengals -3.5||Bengals -3.5||Bengals -3.5||Bengals -4|
|Chargers at Broncos||Chargers -2.5||Chargers -2.5||Chargers -2.5||Chargers -2.5||Chargers -2.5|
|Vikings at 49ers||49ers -2.5||49ers -3||49ers -3||49ers -3||49ers -3.5|
|Rams at Packers||Packers -1.5||Rams -2||Rams -2||Rams -1.5||Rams -1.5|
|SNF: Browns at Ravens||Ravens -5.5||Ravens -3.5||Ravens -3.5||Ravens -3.5||Ravens -3.5|
|MNF: Seahawks at Football Team||Seahawks -3.5||Seahawks -1||Football Team -1||Pick ’em||Football Team -1|
|BYES: Arizona, Kansas City|
Titans at Patriots
- WEDNESDAY – This spread blew past the opener of 2.5 points in the Patriots direction. Most books list seven points after massive action on the home team.
- THURSDAY – FanDuel was the only book to dip below a key number of seven, moving to 6.5 points.
- FRIDAY – All books were at seven points.
- SATURDAY – Books remained at seven points.
Jets at Texans
- WEDNESDAY – Three points was what underdog Jets backers wanted, as evidenced by the spread uniformly dropping to 2.5 points.
- THURSDAY – No buyback on the Texans came, keeping the spread at its Wednesday number across the board.
- FRIDAY – The spread held at 2.5 points.
- SATURDAY – No movement off 2.5 points.
Eagles at Giants
- WEDNESDAY – At a stagnant opening number of three points, action on the Eagles moved the spread through that key number.
- THURSDAY – The spread held at 3.5 points.
- FRIDAY – No significant money came, keeping the spread at 3.5 points.
- SATURDAY – Eagles moved to four-point favorites at DraftKings and Caesars.
Buccaneers at Colts
- WEDNESDAY – The lone movement on this spread was at DraftKings, listing the Bucs at -3.5 while the rest of books held at three.
- THURSDAY – Buyback on the Colts at 3.5 points at DraftKings moved that book’s number in line with the rest of sportsbooks.
- FRIDAY – The spead didn’t move off a key number of three points.
- SATURDAY – FanDuel was the lone book that went to 3.5 points.
Falcons at Jaguars
- WEDNESDAY – Opening at a pick ’em, consistent action on the Falcons moved the spread to the doorstep of a key number three points.
- THURSDAY – The spread splintered, listing at 1.5, two and 2.5 points.
- FRIDAY – The spread evened out at two points across the market.
- SATURDAY – The spread held at two points.
Panthers at Dolphins
- WEDNESDAY – The Panthers opened as a short, one-point favorite at Miami. Slight action on the visitors had the spread up to two points at three of four books.
- THURSDAY – Caesars was the lone book at 1.5 points as all others were at two.
- FRIDAY – Caesars joined the market at a consensus two points.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings dropped to 1.5 points while Caesars went to 2.5.
Steelers at Bengals
- WEDNESDAY – Midweek bettors weren’t deterred by the Bengals as four-point favorites, betting them up to 4.5 and five points.
- THURSDAY – Buyback hit the Steelers, erasing five points and moving the spread down to a range of 4.5, four and 3.5.
- FRIDAY – The market unified at four points, receiving action on both teams at numbers favorable to them covering.
- SATURDAY – All books moved to 3.5 except Caesars, which remained at four points.
Chargers at Broncos
- WEDNESDAY – This spread hadn’t moved off the opening number of 2.5 points.
- THURSDAY – Same as Wednesday.
- FRIDAY – Same as Thursday, despite the Chargers being favored under a field goal.
- SATURDAY – Another day, another 2.5-point consensus on this game across the market.
Vikings at 49ers
- WEDNESDAY – 49ers backers hit the home team -2.5 points, moving the spread to three.
- THURSDAY – Three points held.
- FRIDAY – The market again was at three points.
- SATURDAY – Caesars was the only book to move off three points, going to 3.5.
Rams at Packers
- WEDNESDAY – Bookmakers opened the Packers as a short home favorite. Bettors flipped the spread to the Rams as a short road favorite.
- THURSDAY – Rams -1 was the mark across the board. The lone book listing this game as a pick ’em moved in the Rams’ direction.
- FRIDAY – Rams as a one-point favorite held for another day.
- SATURDAY – More Rams backers hit sportsbooks, moving the spread to 1.5 and two points.
Browns at Ravens
- WEDNESDAY – Consistent money on the Browns lowered the spread a full two points.
- THURSDAY – DraftKings took enough action on the Ravens at -3.5 to move to four points. All other books held at 3.5.
- FRIDAY – DraftKings was still at four points but no other books joined at that number.
- SATURDAY – Sportsbooks again unified at 3.5 points.
Seahawks at Football Team
- WEDNESDAY – The Football Team catching 3.5 points at home on Monday night moved them from underdogs to short favorites.
- THURSDAY – Three of four books were at Football Team -1. FanDuel was up slightly to 1.5 points.
- FRIDAY – Most books listed this game at 1.5 points.
- SATURDAY – DraftKings flipped to the Seahawks as a one-point favorite. BetMGM moved to a pick ’em. FanDuel and Caesars had WFT -1.
Thanksgiving Day’s games
Bears at Lions
- WEDNESDAY – Action on this game came on the Bears, a road favorite, bumping the spread down to 2.5 points at DraftKings as all other sportsbooks held at the opening number of three.
Raiders at Cowboys
- WEDNESDAY – Bettors took Cowboys -7 to the extent it moved the spread past that key number, to 7.5 points across the four above-listed books.
Bills at Saints
- WEDNESDAY – The nightcap of Thanksgiving’s triple header, money hit the Bills to move them to a 6.5-point favorite, still sitting just under a key number.